PowerPoint introductions are yet to be determined 100% of the time. At the point when data changes or you need to work on your slideshow, update your show. Immediately change a current PowerPoint show by adding, eliminating, or reordering slides in the slideshow.
Guidelines in this article apply to PowerPoint 2019, PowerPoint 2016, PowerPoint 2013, PowerPoint 2010, PowerPoint 2019 for Mac, PowerPoint for Mac 2011, PowerPoint for Microsoft 365, and PowerPoint Online.
Add a New Slide in PowerPoint
At the point when you need to add more data to your PowerPoint show, add another slide. Select a proper slide design for the new slide and enter your data. To add another slide to a show:
- Go to the slide you maintain that another slide should follow.
- Select Home.
- Select the New Slide down bolt to show a rundown of slide formats.
- Pick the design you need for the new slide.
Erase a Slide
Now and then data in a show isn’t required any more. At the point when you needn’t bother with a slide, erase it. To erase a slide in a show:
- Right-click on a slide in the Slide sheet and pick Delete Slide.
- To erase different slides, hold the Ctrl key (Cmd key in Mac), select each slide you need to erase, discharge the Ctrl or Cmd key, right-click and select Delete Slides.
Move Slides in the Slides Pane
On the off chance that you really want to revise two or three slides in your show, utilize the Slides sheet rapidly. To move a slide in the Slides sheet:
- Select the slide you need to move.
- Drag the slide to the new area.
- A flat line shows up as you drag the slide. At the point when the flat line is in the right area, discharge the slide. The slide is currently in the new area.
Move Slides in Slide Sorter View
- In some cases a show needs a significant make-over. Use Slide Sorter view to rearrange the slides in a show.
- To utilize Slide Sorter view to move slides:
- Select View.
- Select Slide Sorter.